Top three blogs

English blogs

Multilingual

Umno, BN

Techs, guide, templates

MPs and Aduns

Latest from Beras Terpilih

News blogs

2008 list

Videos and Photos

Videos courtesy of Hanief

Friday, February 1, 2008

Important notice for Malaysiakita visitors

Dear Malaysiakita visitors

i am not updating other blog updates manually. i dont have time. Anything comes in my Google Reader will appear here automatically. Did i censor any update from any blog? i have proven i did not (and now i have taken out that blog feed from my list).

yet, i received these messages in my mailbox from this taliban (Hey taliban! Come out in the open and face me!) :

u PIECE OF SHIT. dont want to update my post n also dont have the decency to give me a reply.

while on the other hand, u update posts that speak in favour of islam, eg:

http://sanasini-kelolo.blogspot.com/2008/01/do-not-insinuate-unfairness-in-islam.html

http://mahaguru58.blogspot.com/2008/01/jawi-please-return-insurance-money-to.html

your action has PROVED that ISLAM/MUSLIMS CAN NEVER BE FAIR to non-muslims. NEVER. u piece of SHIT.

look at Mahaguru - he allowed my comments to appear as the FIRST comment to his post:

http://mahaguru58.blogspot.com/2008/01/jawi-please-return-insurance-money-to.html

show some class, u PIECE OF SHIT.

hey, have u forgotten or just simply REFUSED to update with my post????

please b INDEPENDENT. let people hear what i have to say, let the readers judge, NOT U.

if an ordinary muslim/malay cant b independent on a free speech issue like this, i wonder how could we trust the muslim judges in the syariah n civil courts!!

i hope u only forgot about this, not trying to censor me...

--- Juslo wrote:

> hi, just to remind u. please update my post in case u forgot, bcos i havent seen it in your list...
>
> thanks so much!
>
> --- Juslo wrote:
>
> > thanks.
> >
> > Wednesday, January 30, 2008
> > Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong Declared a Muslim, Children ‘Disinherited’
> >
> >
>
http://juslo.blogspot.com/2008/01/tan-sri-lim-goh-tong-declared-muslim.html

5 comments:

Admin February 21, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Thank you for the feed up date of my blog..

I invite you to know Islam ...before you hate or like it..

Anyway..stay blessed.

Anonymous March 22, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

I have another blog in Bahasa Malaysia catitanalamaya.blogspot.com.

Anonymous April 10, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

kutu,

thank u for picking up my posts.

Anonymous April 19, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Malaysiakita, you are doing a good job.

Dont bother about those who do not appreciate you.

You have done Malaysian blogosphere a great favour by listing all the new posts from Malaysian blogs.Now I just have to visit your site and can go around the blogs.

Anonymous May 1, 2008 at 3:14 AM  

Salam,

boss,

how to register here so that malaysiakita can pick up my blog posts?

tq

Top three blogs

Listed by The Wayang Party Club of Singapore Malaysia Today
Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad
Lim Kit Siang

English blogs

Multilingual

MPs, Aduns

2008 list

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP